Thursday, September 29, 2011

What I've been up to

So I havent posted in a while. I've been out of sync with my blog. I havent stopped DIYing though. Matter of fact I've been on this barrette frenzy for Casey. Pinterest has loads of tutorials, and I just have to adorn Casey's coily crown with them. Its been going well too.

Tampa's Naturally You is hosting a craft show later on this month. I will be presenting a few of the barrettes I've been making for Casey, and sell a few. I hope it goes well. It is a Natural Hair meet up, and you can never have enough hair accessories.. right? Right!  Here are a few I'm working on.



The instructions are HERE



And HERE


So far so good. I need to scale the sizes down. I have these huge flowers... I thinking of customizing some head bands, hair combs and clips. This is just the latest DIY with me.

HASTA UNT

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm loving these flowers. The ones with the buttons in the middle are so cute. Good job as usual IndyChic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this tut to do 2 leather rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much (:
    Can't wait to see your headbands <3

    ReplyDelete