Friday, September 16, 2011

DIY TRIBAL JEWELRY HAUL!!!!!!!







Hey guys :)

I've been running into alot of tribal jewelry tutorials. I couldn't wait to try them out for myself, so I'm going to go ahead and share them with you. :)   Tribal jewelry is the bee's knees, and very very very Afrocentric. Soooooo Afro Indy chic. I'm excited! When you guys try them out. PLEASE EMAIL ME PICS!!! I would love to see what you did. :)  Oh and be aware... there are quite a few tutorials. Just click on the blog name under the picture, and the link will take you directly to the tutorial. :)


The Clever Clothier

mjtrim

Style Hive

Dismountcreative

Honestly WTF

a bit of sunshine
 


Advent14

 Do you like this post format? I tried to keep it simple. :) I hope you like what I found. :) As usual let me know what you think! :)

Hasta UNT

2 comments:

  1. I like a lot of these pieces! I'm not sure if I would know how to wear some of them(as far as clothes go). Very Pretty though! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these and would love to make them...but I'm a lazy bum, lol. Crafters will always be able to sell their wares to me :-)

    ReplyDelete