Friday, September 9, 2011

Feminine Friday :)

HEY YOU GUYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


First off FELIZ TGIF!!!! The weekend is officially here! In the infamous words of a fellow blogger, "WOOT WOOT". Lol  I am bringing you a teaser today with my Feminine Friday link up.  If you dont know anything about Feminine Friday, click HERE. Ms. V will inform you all about her link up party.

ANNNNNYYYY Who, I know you are looking at my picture and wondering whats the big deal?  You are probably just staring at the random empty hangers next to me.. Well look again people!


The yellow arrows point to my latest creations. :) 

I was inspired by these bracelets:

To make there bracelets:

And I loved this hair comb:

So of course I had to make my own:


I hope you like it! I will be doing a tutorial next. Make sure to go to Buildeth Her House and link up for Feminine Friday. Have a great weekend!


HASTA UNT!

7 comments:

  1. You look awesome as always!! Those clips are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm loving these accessories! The clips are a must have for curly fros and twist outs. Good jub hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! And thanks for quoting me :) *WOOT* at that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hair clip! Im def going to try this!

    ReplyDelete