Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DIY T-Shirt necklace

Hey Hey Hey Guys!!!!!!

I made this necklace a couple of days ago. I thought I would share it with you. Its not much different than the necklace I wore for Femenine Friday. But I have a direct link for instructions, and the material I used is below.


HERE are the instructions

This is what I used

A broken wooden necklace

Black t-shirt strips

Scraps of snake skin fabric

THE RESULTS

                                                                      
I actually like this version better than this one below
feminine Friday necklace

Let me know what you think :)

Hasta UNT

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is freakin' awesome!!! LOVE IT TO PIECES!!! Do you have a tutorial for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful piece! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have to try this!
    Thanks for sharing that etsy link (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love LOVE! My next DIY project for sure! Thanks for the follow!
    P.S. I must say your hair is beyond gorgeous naturally. Work it girl! [lethriftymadre.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete