Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lets give it up-tuesday


Whatz Go-inz On??? 
Sorry that I'm so late in my post for today. I've been a bit busy lately. And I will be getting even busier. But I haven't forgotten about you all. ;) I want to present a new feature today. Her name is Alexandra and she has a blog I follow faithfully. I dont want to spill all of her details so lets jump into her interview!
  

Say Hey Hey Hey now to our fellow DIY’ers, 


Before we get into your feature, we just want to know a bit about you so let me start with the random questions. :)

Q)  So you DIY, inquiring minds what to know, how did you get started (or what inspired you)?

A) I have always been kind of crafty. My mom is a bead artist so I guess you can stay it started with her.

Q)I see you like to keep it kinky too .*wink*  How long have you been natural?

A) I do keep it completely kinky, LOL! And I have been natural for almost 2 years. My 2 year natural hair anniversary is in about 2 weeks.

Q)Since you’re on Afro-Indy Chic, I gotta ask you.. How would you describe your everyday style?

A) My everday style is definitely hipster mixed with trendy mixed with Afro chic. I love diversity when it comes to fashion. My wardrobe consists of A LOT of different pieces that can be mixed and matched.

Q)  Where can you be found on the web?

A) You can find me at the following places: http://theGOODHAIRblog.com, http://twitter.com/AisforAlex and http://lushinflats.com J

Alrighty, now that we know soooooo much aboutcha  what do you have for us today?

Today I will be featuring a DIY Hair Bow video. All of the directions and things you need to know is in the video. I hope you enjoy!




Okay guys show Alexandra some love! Head over to her blog, The Good Hair Blog, follow and comment. And also check her out on youtube. Gotta love her videos. :) I will be posting you all later.

Hasta UNT!

3 comments: