Monday, September 12, 2011

Making the World Cuter-Mondays!

Hey Hey Hey There!




Its Monday! And I'm ready to start my week. How about you? Or should I even ask?? Alright just ignore that question. :)  As you know, I've been joining link Parties! And today is Making the World Cuter-Monday!


Check out the barrettes! I made them over the weekend. Trying to conserve money, I've been gathering things I no longer use and upcycling them to something more chic. For instance, my hair clip used to be a necklace, and Casey's barrette is made out of her old onsies. :) TBG was like, "WTH? Why are you cutting up Casey's clothes?" lol I had to calmly explain to my husband that our one year old daughter no longer wears 3-6mth onsies.   Any who here are a few more pics. :)

"Hmm I wonder what this taste like"

"I hope she doesnt see me chewing"




I took the technique for Casey's barrette from here, I love to create! As usual leave a comment and let me know what you think. :) Oh and jump into the link party HERE at Making the World Cuter.

Hasta UNT!

13 comments:

  1. OOOOH adorable photos of you two.
    Love the barrette's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your creativity NEVER ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elle! I would have never thought of any of this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleverly done and both barrettes turned out great. Your necklace turned barrette looks like an expensive boutique piece and your sweetie looks so cute with her rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies!!!!! Ann thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Take your mobile video editing to the next level with the
    alight motion mod apk. This unlocked APK gives you premium tools like unlimited layers and access to all resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring the world of Minecraft everywhere you go. Get the
    minecraft apk
    to play the popular sandbox game on your Android phone or tablet - explore, craft and survive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn how snapseed makes photo editing on mobile fast and fun! This blog post covers how to use Snapseed's filters, frames, cropping, and more to enhance images with just a few taps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take control of your Spotify experience with Spotify++, the ad-free modded Spotify app for Android. Learn how to install the Sspotify mod apk
    and gain access to unlimited music and skips.

    ReplyDelete



  10. With over 500 million users, vidmate is one of the most popular video downloader apps. Learn how to install Vidmate and use it to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Struggling to find a reliable youtube downloader Look no further. This post provides a step-by-step guide to downloading videos from YouTube quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete