Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lets give it up-Thursday

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Lovely Lady Elle! My homegirl from well... home. :) I just recently moved to Florida, but we've been keeping in contact! I love her soooo much and she has always been a supporter of mine. She also has a blog, Dont Smudge!!! , where she shares her obsession of her nails with others. I honestly can go on and on about this woman, but I will let her tell a little about herself. :)



Q)  So you DIY, inquiring minds what to know, how did you get started (or what inspired you)?

A) I try to do EVERYTHING myself. Ever since I was a little girl, if I saw something that would spark my interest, I NEEDED to learn how to do it on my own. Whether it be an outfit, a hairstyle, a craft (I LOVE crafts), a new crochet stitch- whatever- I have this spark deep down inside of me that has to learn new things all the time. And not just learn enough to acheive the goal, but to know everything about it from top to bottom so that I can teach others and inspire.

Q) I see you like to keep it kinky too .*wink*  How long have you been natural?

I have been natural since 2007. I have BC'd (big chopped) thrice. It has been exactly 1 year and 2 mos since my last BC.

Q) Since you’re on Afro-Indy Chic, I gotta ask you.. How would you describe your everyday style?

That's a fantastic question- and a hard one at that. I would say in a nutshell- ecclectic. I can go from grungy hippie to corporate all in the same week. I think the most consistent thing about my style is that there is an underlying boho style that always peeps through. So although I'm wearing a dress for work with pumps, I may have on a pair of peacock feather earrings to go with it. Feel me?

Q)  Your choice of a random question you wouldn’t mind answering.

If I could give any health advice I would say make sure you have a solid balance between the physical, mental, and physical you. Each has it's own dimension that needs to be acknowleged and attended to. If one is out of sync, there is discomfort in the total being.
Alrighty, now that we know soooooo much aboutcha  what do you have for us today?

Today I am showing you a DIY Cheetah Print Nail Design. Since nails are one of my favorite hobbies, I want to share with you a popular trend so that you can do it anytime you're feeling a lil funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment