Monday, October 10, 2011

Tribal Print Nails

Hey guys!

I was thinking about a nail print.... I like to do an accent nail on my little piggies. *wiggling toes* I've been doing the lepard and cheetah print thing. My girl Elle presented a tutorial here. She has a blog called Dont Smudge. Its all about nail polish, colors, patterens, yadda yadda. You get my drift. Any who I want something different.

Tribal prints are in. At least American Indian, and African prints are in. :) Here are a design ideas, I snagged from Google.





Arent they cute??? Totally chic. :)

Alright enough with the randomness...
Hasta UNT!

6 comments:

  1. Oh loooooooooooooooooooove them...
    Have you done Water Marbling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have it went HORRIBLY WRONG!!!!!!! Never again, and to me its not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really cool! I haven't put a color or design on my nails in years....smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award on my blog! Go check it out and then post about it :)

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the nail designs!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete