Thursday, October 6, 2011

My latest obesseions

Hey guys!!!!

I wanted to show you a few things I'm in the mist of making. They are just picures that inspired me, and I figured I already have the tutorials to make them. :) So below are going to be the inspiration I took from my pinterest board GOR-g-US Dah-ling.  I will also post the link to the directions on the inspiration. I hope that makes sense....  :8  

Cocktail Rings
necklace
 I honestly dont have a link for this. The choker seems pretty simple. I know I could wing it, with the right measurements, chunky beads and toggle clasp.
eyeliner
 I really like this eye liner. I'm not a make up artist, or fiend. Matter of fact I just bought some make-up from Love Destinee. She's having a closet sell with her barley used make up. She is a make up fiend. Gah, I don't know if I want to get that far. lol But I'm more than happy to reap the benefits of her obsession. #Cheap makeup
Fabric wrapped headband
 The directions are actually in a youtube video. Great for those visual learners. :)
The slouchy shirt
 I have a few tutorials on slouchy shirts. I like to remake my graphic tshirts. :)
The bracelets
 You can just grab some old or thrifted bracelets and fabric them. Here are some directions from a fellow blogger. :)
The earrings
Now I really like these earrings. They remind me of the Africa earrings I made. I'm going to use the same technique.... with a different shape, patten and modge podge for a shiny luster.


Whatcha think?

Hasta UNT!

4 comments:

  1. I think some of your obsessions are my obsessions LOL. And isn't the girl in the slouchy tee gorgeous!!! Soot, they all are LOL. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Hone Stay tuned for my giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, I like! Everything listed is really cute. I know you'll be making some of these soon?!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete